Buyers should bring the following documents to a real estate closing:
- Valid photo identification
- Insurance information, including declaration page and paid receipt
- Information on the sale of your former home (as applicable)
- Any Loan Conditions requested by your loan officer at closing
- A Cashier’s check for any funds due from you. Personal checks cannot be accepted for any amount over $500.00. If your closing package is a last minute one, bring the amount on your Good Faith Estimate. Please make the check payable to yourself and endorse it over to our office at closing.